DTT - Simon Says (TK) DTT - Simon Says (TK)

Definitely JS for victory. At times this had some basic schemes, but there were mad instances of seriously sick schemes. His showmanship massively outclassed JS. His punches had far more actual content, AND he made me laugh more. More bars, more jokes, more style, better delivery plus he made an actual song.

Bravo TK. This was a moral victory.

Re:Assembly Line Re:Assembly Line

Awesome shit. Gasmasq style.

MickeyMao responds:

"Uppercut your momma's uterus"

Thanks for the listen Floseph Roze

S.A.D. S.A.D.

So this is why gay people always like so happy....

Lejin - Untitled (2012) Lejin - Untitled (2012)

Hmmm... It isn't so much that you suck, but that you really just don't seem to be trying. I don't know, maybe some people like this kinda slow monotonous flow, i spose it might be seen as hypnotic if the timing and lyricism were better, but i just completely turned off after like 1:20.

Just saying, you might reach the mass appeal of guys like r-av, kill bill, scuare and senator john dean if you mixed it up a bit, maybe put in some more engaging lyricism. Mixing's kinda a weak spot.

Good luck breaking outta newgrounds, bro. Won dai yu'll be based 2, liek dadi Floseph.

Lejin responds:

rip rmp 2007-2007

Bigbadlejin is still number 1 artist

Smile Smile

Dun' be takin hatin hatas hatin thas there loock
Paigonz hatin cause their qwaken sluun n shoock

Floseph has spocken

Obsideo responds:

Kony 2012!

-8Bit Jumper- -8Bit Jumper-

This is pretty chill, I especially love the bass line, that funky mixolydian feel. Only qualm is that the lead line becomes a bit tuneless in the latter half for me, but it's still great. Sounds like the melody was written for piano, and I think it'd sound far better with that kinda ADSR if you're revisiting this.

I'd love to remix this if you're ok with that.

Obligatory paigonz refrens

Lejin - Poor You Lejin - Poor You

I definitely prefer Cajete to you.

Keep up though, everyone got a niche.

Lejin responds:

Theres no one able to keep up with me. I can take a 5 year break and im still number 1?... I have toomany niches I am god here lol.

I definitely prefer females but if you like bipolar stressqueens thats your sad little life to die. The truth hurts kidm pop a painpill and make an account to lie to yourself, BANG!!!KO!!

- Mr. Big Bad Almighty Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Gangster Records)
- Real-Over-Fake (Approved)

C - Out of sight C - Out of sight

This is pretty good. Needs more pagans being sluun tho.